- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup My Tonic Bar 'Golddigger' blend
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- In the bowl whisk the eggs and coconut oil until frothy.
- Add in the baking powder, salt and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly add in the MTB 'Golddigger' or any MTB blend.
- When the dough is nice and sticky, add in chocolate chips.
- Grease the loaf or muffin pan, and and transfer the mix into the pan. Bake in the center rack for 40-50 minutes.
Feel free to substitute Golddigger with any other MTB blend. If you want your bread to be on a sweeter side, and a sweetener of your choice.