Combination of matcha, cardamom and mint chocolate is just the fire. The texture is soft and chewy from the gelatin blend. The benefits from CBD is the bonus!
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 full droppers of Charlotte's Web Mint Chocolate CBD oil or Peppermint Extract
- 2 cups ground almond meal or flour
- 2 tbsp My Tonic Bar 'Much-a Focus' blend
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp flake salt (if using fine salt only use 1/4 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Keep whisking as you add in coconut oil and CBD oil. Add sweetener of your choice. I like using low glycemic Just Date Syrup, maple syrup, or Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener.
- In a separate medium bowl mix dry ingredients: almond meal, baking soda, and MTB 'Much-a Focus' blend.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients with a spatula until the dough is crumbly.
- Add in milk of your choice. I like using 100% Coconut milk.
- Once the dough is moist, add chocolate chips. I like using Lily's Chocolate Chips.
- Shape 1 inch balls with the dough. Place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Gently flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle salt flakes on top of each cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the base of the cookies turns golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool for ten minutes. Enjoy!
If you’re not into CBD, no worries, just leave it out and use Peppermint extract instead! I used 2 full droppers, so 1mL of CBD oil, which has 25mg hemp extract.